Signed in as:
"The New York State Grown & Certified program makes it easy for consumers to identify local, safely-handled, and environmentally responsible agricultural products. This voluntary program is a cooperative effort among producers, processors, wholesalers, retailers, restaurants, and the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets to meet consumer demand for high-quality food and agricultural products."
Click to learn more: https://certified.ny.gov/
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
Prep time: 10 mins
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2 cup ice
- Dash of cardamom or fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. Peel and cut mango in chunks. Place chopped mango, coconut milk, raw honey and ice into blender and mix for about 1 minute.
2. Pour into glasses and sprinkle a little cardamom or some fresh mint leaves (optional). Serve and enjoy!
*When using honey for medicinal purposes like in this recipe, sourcing raw, local honey may be best for your body and immune system.
Important Note About Honey In This Recipe: Adding raw honey to boiling water will denature some of the most important health promoting properties. When preparing this recipe, wait until the water is cool enough to sip comfortably before stirring in your honey to assure you are reaping all of the available health benefits.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ingredients 3 tbsp apricot preserves 4 oz goat cheese 2 tbsp raw wildflower honey ¼ cup pistachios 2-3 leaves of fresh basil (finely chopped)
1) On a place, spoon apricot preserves.
2) Lay goat cheese on top of the apricot preserves.
3) Sprinkle pistachios on top of the goat cheese 4) Drizzle raw honey over the goat cheese. Lastly, add chopped basil on top.
Serve with bagette slices or crackers!